10" SoHo 12 Port Cat. 6 Patch Panel
Cat.6 RJ45 UTP 10” punchdown panel with angled ports to allow greater bend radius on patchleads as they exit the panel at a 45degree angle and reduce the amount of space needed at the front of the cabinet.
Label field above each group of 6 ports.
- Meets Category 6 performance standard
- Exceeds all ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2 category 6 and ISO 11801 class E component standard requirements at swept frequencies up to 250MHz
- 1U Height 10” panel—angled type
- ID station label
- Wiring: EIA/TIA 568B
- IDC Block: LSA Block
- Fitting 10” cabinet, unshielded type
- IDC compatible with 110 & Krone Tool
- Terminating 4 pairs, 22-26 AWG unshielded cable
- Universal labels colour-coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- Black Powder Coated Steel
Dimensions are 260mm (10") wide, 43mm (1U) high and 31mm deep.