Suitable for use with telephone systems, security facilities, servers and networks.
The C300 Rotation is a compact, line interactive, pure sine wave UPS. It delivers 28% more usable power than other UPS systems in its class thanks to the up-rated 0.9 output power factor. The series also provides an overall AC efficiency of 97% whilst operating in its most resilient mode of protection. Available for use in a variety of environments, it can be used for IT servers, routers, desktop PCs, bridges and other workstations.
The range only takes 2U of rack space when in rackmount form and includes batteries for standard runtime.
This product features an interactive power supply that cannot be interrupted from server room environments and is a compact, convenient and practical UPS product. It includes monitoring software that will offer automatic and safe shutdown if there is an extended power outage and it will then automatically restart once the mains power is back online.
Encompassing all the key features of a smart, line interactive, single phase UPS solution, the C300 Rotation is affordable, reliable and flexible. Its rack mountable and floor standing tower ergonomics give the C300 Rotation maximum installation flexibility.
- Line interactive (VI) technology
- Intelligent monitoring software
- Clear block LCD display
- High efficiency up to 97%
- Rack/tower compact convertible design
- 0.9 output power factor
- Serial, USB, SNMP, MODBUS and Relay connectivity
- Network management for alerts and scheduled shutdown
- Expandable runtime with additional
- Battery modules
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR)
- User-replaceable hot swappable batteries
Installation cost is not included in the price.