24 Core LC OM3 Cassette24 Core LC OM3 Cassette
MTP® Cassette Modules provide secure transition between MTP® and LC or SC discrete connectors. They are used to interconnect MTP® backbones with LC or SC patching.
Modular system allows for rapid deployment of high density data centre infrastructure as well as improved troubleshooting and reconfiguration during moves, adds and changes. Cassettes can be mounted in 1U or 3U 19” multislot chassis.
MTP® Cassettes contain factory controlled and tested MTP®-LC Fan Outs to deliver optical performance and reliability. Premium versions of low loss MTP® Elite and LC or SC connectors are offered featuring low insertion loss for demanding power budget high speed networks.
- MTP® (US Conec) brand MPO standard compliant multifibre connector
- LC (SFF Data Centre standard), SC discrete interface
- OS1/2, OM3, OM4 fibre grades (OM1 and OM2 available)
- 12 and 24 fibre versions – 12 LC (Duplex) / SC (Simplex) adaptors
- Polarity A (standard), B or C
- Factory terminated and tested
- High performance zirconia sleeve adaptors
- Rapid Deployment – factory terminated modular system saves installation and reconfiguration time during moves, adds and changes
- MTP® Interface – MTP® US Conec brand components feature superior optical and mechanical properties
- Optimised Performance – low loss MTP® Elite, discrete Premium connectors and OM4 fibre assures low insertion losses and power penalties in tight power budget high speed network environment
- High Density – 12 or 24 fibre cassettes can be mounted in 1 U scaling up to 72 or in 3 U scaling up to 336 discrete connectors
- Reliability – 100% tested- combination of high quality components and Optronics manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standards
- Data Centre Infrastructure
- Storage Area Network- Fibre Channel
- Parallel Optics