Key applications include telephone systems, security, servers and networks.
The C300 Rotation is a compact, line interactive, pure sinewave UPS. It delivers 28% more useable power than other UPS systems in its class thanks to the up-rated 0.9 output power factor. The series also provides an overall AC efficiency of 97% whilst operating in its most resilient mode of protection.
The range only takes 2U of rack space when in rackmount form and includes batteries for standard runtime.
Encompassing all the key features of a smart, line interactive, single phase UPS solution, the C300 Rotation is affordable, reliable and flexible. Its rack mountable and floor standing tower ergonomics give the C300 Rotation maximum installation flexibility.
- Line interactive (VI) technology
- Intelligent monitoring software
- Clear block LCD display
- High efficiency up to 97%
- Rack/tower compact convertible design
- 0.9 output power factor
- Serial, USB, SNMP, MODBUS and Relay connectivity
- Network management for alerts and scheduled shutdown
- Expandable runtime with additional
- Battery modules
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR)
- User-replaceable hot swappable batteries
Installation cost is not included in the price.
Size kVA 1kVA - 3kVA
Run Time Extendable Yes
Power (kW) Max per UPS 900W-2700W
Technology Line Interactive
Supply Type 1/1
Power (W) Max 900-2700
Input Voltage 220-240 VAC