4 UK Sockets with Surge Filter
Bench mount PDU
Picture shows 6 way horizontal filtered UK bench mount PDU.
Bench Power Units are designed to deliver 13A power when needed for drills, etc.
The Power unit is screwed to the bench/work top.
- Available with UK sockets, IEC sockets, or both
- Tough aluminium extrusion
- Plastic ABS legs with screw hole fixing
- Shrouded switch with switch cover
- C14, C20, 16A commando, or 32A commando options
- 3 metre, 1.5mm lead
The bench mount PDU is ideal for tougher working environments such as a workbench or Laboratory, the sockets are not individually fused so a power drill or heat gun etc can be safely plugged in.
The mounting brackets include fixing holes allowing the unit to be screwed securely to the work surface where required.
PDU lead options
IEC C14 plug - IEC 60320(320)
16A commando plug - IEC 60309(309)
IEC C20 plug - IEC 60320(320)
32A commando plug - IEC 60309(309)
32A 12 x IEC & 6x UK with no surge only.