Cat.5e Feed-Thru RJ-45 Modular Plugs
- Feed-Thru modular plugs simplify twisted pair assembly process
- Verify conductor order before crimping
- Conductors trimmed to the correct length by the tool - no measuring
- Connectors for CAT5e and CAT6
- Eliminates wasted connectors due to incorrect assembly
- Single piece design n Long-lasting replaceable blade
Open-end Feed-Thru connectors offer several advantages over standard closed end connectors.
Conductor order can be verified prior to crimping.
Conductors that feed-thru the connector are inserted far enough to be pierced by the pins.
The cable can be pushed or pulled into the connector to ensure that the twisted pairs are as close to the pin contacts as possible and that the jacket is seated beyond the primary strain relief for a secure connection.
A patent pending design enables conductors to be cut flush with the end face of the connector when used with the FT-45™ tool.
CAT5e and CAT6 connectors are both single piece connectors that use the same assembly process, no special assembly or multiple pieces for CAT6.