Cat6a FTP Euro Module
Connectix Cat6a FTP Compact Modules have been designed to provide the exceptional performance required to support extremely high-speed applications such as 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
Cat6A modules can be fitted into single or dual gang Euro faceplates and can be combined with quarter blanks and/or voice modules to provide the required configuration.
The compact design provides one of the shallowest wall outlets on the market; making them the ideal solution wherever back-box depth is a problem.
Connectix Cat6A FTP Modules are fully compliant with the ANSI/TIA Category 6A standards and provide an outstanding transmission medium free from the problems of alien crosstalk. When used in conjunction with Connectix Cat6a FTP Patch Panels and FTP Cable the user will achieve a link performance far exceeding the Category 6A requirements.
- Cat6A performance
- Suitable for 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- Ultra-slimline design
- Euro style module
- Interchangeable with other Euro Modules and blanks
- Individually QA tested
- Easy to use shield connection
- Width - 25mm
- Depth - 22mm
- Height - 50mm
- Recommended Back-box Depth - 32mm
- Material - Polycarbonate/ABS thermoplastic resin with grade UL94 VO at 1.5 mm flame retardancy
- Finish - High gloss
- IDC Labels - Colour coded to T568B
- Cable Guide - Integrated earth connection / cable tie position
- Sockets - High performance shielded RJ45
- IDC Blocks - Industry standard IDC blocks
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6A Specification