Kauden RJ45 Cable Tester with Remote & PoE Checker
- 2 part kit with LAN tester and POE checker
- Test Pin Out status on RJ45 structured wiring systems
- Determine presence of live Ethernet cabling
- Detects POE Midspan/Endspan and Pin out 1235/4578 or 4 pair
- Detects POE being used on 802.3af or 803.3at standard devices
The LAN tester will locate short circuit, open circuit and wrong connection using the attached remote. Has two speeds for testing.
Also included is a POE checker which was developed with the advent of the huge increase of Power-over-Ethernet and the need for Engineers to ascertain the presence of live Ethernet Cabling in buildings at the RJ45 Port or Wall Socket. Comes with detachable RJ45 lead.
Operating Voltage 24V AC/DC^60V AC/DC
Operating Current <10mA
Insulation Voltage >1500VAC
CE complies EMC and RoSH2