MTP to MTP 12 Core OM4 Lite Trunk Elite
Lite Linke Lite Trunk Elite 12F MTP(F)-MTP(F) OM4
Lite Linke 12 Fibre MTP® OM4 Lite Trunk cable assemblies are of a lightweight single Jacket construction, designed to optimise space saving of trunk patching.
MTP® Lite trunk multicore cable assemblies facilitate rapid deployment of high density backbone cabling in data centres and other high fibre environments reducing network installation or reconfiguration time and cost. They are used to interconnect cassettes, panels or ruggedised MTP® Harness links.
MTP® trunk assemblies are offered in most fibre types as standard 12 to 144 core versions using a compact and rugged microcable structure. The compact cables optimise cable-way use and improve airflow.
- MTP® Interface – MTP® US Conec brand components feature superior optical and mechanical properties
- Optimised Performance – low loss MTP® Elite, discrete Premium connectors and OM4 fibre assures low insertion losses and power penalties in tight power budget high speed network environment
- High Density – multifibre connector and compact dimension of ruggedised Microcable ease space in costly data centre environments
- Rapid Deployment – factory terminated modular system saves installation and reconfiguration time during moves, adds and changes
- Reliability – 100% tested- combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standard
- Next Generation Network Proof – emerging high speed protocol are going to use MTP® interface- your cabling infrastructure remains unchanged
- OS1/2, OM3, OM4 Fibre Grades (OM1 and OM2 available)
- 12, 24 and 48 Core Microcable Trunk
- LSZH, OFNP, OFNR Cable Jacket
- Female (standard) and Male MTP® connectors
- Polarity A (standard), B or C
- Factory terminated and tested
- Data Centre Infrastructure
- Storage Area Network- Fibre Channel
- Parallel Optics
- Emerging 40 and 100Gbps Protocols
Price shows 1m length, just add the per metre price to the basket for how many metres you need. So if you need a 10m Fan out cable, add 1 x Trunk cable and 9 x extra metres.
These Trunk cables show in stock, but they need to be made for you, so please allow 3-4 days, sometimes quicker.