PlenaFill Blanking Panels - WhitePlenaFill Blanking Panels - White
- PlenaFill® Blanking Panels Now in White
The popular PlenaFill® Blanking Panel solution is now available in White
as well as in the standard Dark Grey.
PlenaFill® blanking panels provide a rapid means to blanking off large areas of unused rack space. PlenaFill® blanking panels are supplied in a 27U sheet form, in boxes of 10 sheets.
Simply break off the required number of U and install using
special fastners (not included, order separately). Fastners are
available to suit all types of rails including square, round and
PlenaFill® installs in seconds without the need for any tools, cage nuts or grommets. Blanking panels play a major role in improving the Data Centre eco system, as they prevent hot exhaust air recirculating to the front of the cabinet and mixing with the cool conditioned air.PlenaFill® Specification & Features
- Fits all 19" EIA server racks.
- Quickly fills large areas of un-occupied rack space, stopping by-pass airflow and hot air recirculation.
- Fit snugly in place with no air gaps between U's.
- Fire rated material: ULVO class 94.
- No more guessing at how many blanking panels are required.
- Can be cut and used to blank areas of less than 1U.
- Sheets are 1200mm x 489mm x 1mm and weigh approximately 630g.
- Shipping weight of a pack of 10 sheets is approx. 8Kgs.
- Improvement in light levels, due to reflectiveness of white material.
- Instantly identify ares of unused rack space.
- Looks better in light coloured racks, compared to standard PlenaFill®.