Round Floor Grommet
Round Floor Grommet
Introducing KoldLok’s First Round Raised Floor Grommet.
The KoldLok® Round, from Upsite Technologies, is the first round KoldLok® raised floor grommet. It is also the first KoldLok® grommet to feature the new and patented Hybrid Brush Technology (HBT), which combines KoldLok® brush technology with a membrane layer.
The result is a grommet that provides exceptional sealing and airflow management, unsurpassed by other brush products on the market.
The KoldLok® Round is easy to install and as it only requires hole saw installation, the labour time of installation can be reduced by over 50%.
The KoldLok® Round can be used to seal cable openings in new and existing raised floor cut outs. Sealing cable cut outs within the raised floor greatly reduces bypass airflow, increases the useable cooling unit capacity and ensures maximised efficiency from the CRAC unit.
KoldLok® Round Benefits
- Supports increasing cabinet density.
- Increases existing cooling unit capacity, reducing the need to purchase additional cooling.
- Improves IT equipment reliability and extends equipment life.
- Increases static pressure under the raised floor.
- Improves volume of conditioned air delivery through floor grilles.
KoldLok® Round Features
- The Split feature of the KoldLok® Round allows the product to be installed or removed without disturbing cables.
- The KoldLok® Round contains no loose or partially fastened parts.
- The KoldLok® Round is the first KoldLok grommet to feature the HBT membrane layer that provides support to the brush structure.
- A tapered joining structure ensures the KoldLok Round is held securely together.
- KoldLok® products satisfy NFPA 75 Section 5-4.4 for self-dressing metal edges and comply with European RoHS requirements.
KoldLok® Round Specifications
- Overall Size (diameter x height): 143mm x 48mm (5.61” x 1.9”)
- Product Height Above Floor: 10mm (0.4”)
- Useable Penetration Area: 6194sq mm (9.6sq in)
- Hole Cut Diameter: 102mm (4”)