SATA - IDE Device AdaptorSATA - IDE Device Adaptor
The SATA IDE adaptor attaches to the back of all ATAPI, ATA 133, 100, 66, 33, EIDE and IDE storage devices (such as a Hard Drive, DVD, DVD Writer, CD-ROM, CD Writer etc) and allows the device to become compliant with Serial ATA Host devices.
- Serial ATA - 1.5 Gbps (150 MB/s)
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 Specification
- Supports 48-bit LBA (Large Disk), hard drives larger than 137 GB
- Supports spread spectrum clocking to reduce EMI
- Compatible with all EIDE and IDE Devices