DATA CABLE TRANSMISSION TESTER - SIGNALTEK CT
- *** Now includes touchscreen ***
- The SignalTEK CT issues a PDF report to prove that your installed data cables can carry Gigabit Ethernet traffic at full speed with no errors, and confirms correct wiremap results.
- Easy to use – Autotest provides proof of cable performance in seconds.
- IDEAL AnyWARE app - Send PDF reports from anywhere. Click here for details.
- Real world testing – Gigabit Ethernet is transmitted bi-directionally.
- Low cost of ownership - No calibration required and includes field replaceable RJ45 contacts.
Wireless connection to Apple and Android smartphones with the free IDEAL AnyWARE™ app. View your reports on your smart phone before sharing them using your preferred data sharing method including email or file sharing app.
SignalTEK CT automatically generates test reports in PDF or CSV format. The summary page of each report can be customised to include logo, company and operator details. Choose between 3 different reports that can show either passed, failed or all test reports in each report:
Fast & Flexible
· Fast Autotest provides proof of network performance in seconds
· USB port enables rapid transfer of test results to memory stick
· Support for shielded and unshielded twisted pair cable including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A and Cat 7 (TIA 568A and 568B wiring schemes)
· Stores up to 5000 tests to accommodate even the largest jobs
· Ability to identify and trace cables with a compatible amplifier probe (62-164)
· Automatic generation of PDF format test reports makes documentation effortless
· User-friendly menu structure for trouble-free operation and minimal training
· Simple cable naming and job creation enhances on-site productivity
Tests against IEEE802.3ab to assure cable performance against a recognised international standard Field replaceable RJ45 contacts eliminate downtime from worn or damaged connectors. Rugged design provides protection against knocks in the field. No requirement for annual calibration reducing cost of ownership