Singlemode Fanout Cable
Singlemode 9/125 Fanout Cable
MTP® ruggedised Fan Out assemblies route multifibre MTP® connection into discrete connectors. They are used to directly interconnect MTP® cassettes, panels or backbone MTP® assemblies with the active equipment, saving costly data centre rack space and easing fibre management.
MTP® Fan Out assemblies are offered in most fibre types as standard 12 to 144 core versions using a compact and rugged microcore structure. The compact cables optimise cable-way use and improve airflow.
MTP® Fan Out are built with highest quality components. Standard MTP® as well low loss Elite versions are offered featuring low insertion loss for demanding high speed networks where power budgets are critical.
- MTP® Interface – MTP® US Conec brand components feature superior optical and mechanical properties
- Optimised Performance – low loss MTP® Elite, discrete Premium connectors and OM4 fibre assures low insertion losses and power penalties in tight power budget high speed network environment
- High Density – ruggedised Fan Out allows for direct connection between backbone and active equipment eliminating rack space usage
- Rapid Deployment – factory terminated modular system saves installation and reconfiguration time during moves, adds and changes
- Reliability – 100% tested- combination of high quality components and manufacturing quality control guarantees product to the highest standards
- OS1/2, OM3, OM4 Fibre Versions (OM1 and OM2 available)
- 12, 24 and 48 Core Microcable Trunk Assemblies
- LSZH, OFNP, OFNR Cable Jacket
- Female or Male MTP® connectors
- Factory Terminated and Tested
- Data Centre Infrastructure
- Storage Area Network
- Fibre Channel
Price shows 1m length, just add the per metre price to the basket for how many metres you need. So if you need a 10m Fan out cable, add 1 x Fan out cable and 9 x extra metres.