HDMI 1.4 OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Gold Cables
Newlink HDMI Plug to Plug OFC (Oxygen-Free Copper) Gold Cables, 1.4 Version
OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) is produced by melting and casting copper under a near vacuum atmosphere to lower the residual oxygen content. This reduces corrosion and enhances conductivity.
The alloy hoods are made from Zinc Alloy with colour coded banding.
Audio/Video connection cable with gold plated HDMI plugs for transmission of
digital and audio signal.
- HDMI Ethernet Channel
- Audio Return Channel
- 3D over HDMI
- 4k x 2k Resolution Support
- Expanded Support for Colour Spaces
- 99.9% Pure OFC Copper Cable
- Heavy Duty Die-cast 24k Gold Plated Connectors
- Silver Cast Injection Hood
- Individually Screened Cable
- RoHS Compliant
- Available in 1, 1.8, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 metre lengths, see options menu
Our best selling HDMI Cable